iPhone 9 news
It’s getting close to that time of year again. Yes, the time of year when tech sites write stories about when they think the new Apple iPhone will launch, what it will be called, how much it will cost, how big the screen will be and how different the camera will be compared to the iPhone that was launched 12 months ago.
Well here at Better Buy Insurance we’ve been reading as much Apple iPhone gossip online as we can take and we can share the following rumours:
- Most out there think that one of the iPhones released will be called the iPhone 9. It looks like there will be at least one other mobile released at the same time, maybe 2.
- It sounds like you will be able to pre-order on the 14th September and it will be on sale on Friday 21st September.
- The screen could be quite a bit bigger than the screen on the iPhone 8. One site we read thinks it will be a 6.1 inch display and the phone will be made from aluminium.
- The iPhone 9 will probably have a typical retina display with a pixel density of 330 ppi.
- The smartphone might well have a single rear camera similar to that on the iPhone 8 with a dual aperture system a bit like the Samsung Galaxy S9.
- The design of the screen could be very similar to the super expensive iPhone X (all screen design).
- Face ID to replace Touch ID.
iPhone 9 insurance
So those are the main rumours we’ve picked up. What we are sure about is that when the iPhone 9 launches you will be able to insure it here at Better Buy Insurance. We can’t tell you how much the insurance will be at present because it’s not clear how much the phone will cost. Some out there think it will be the same sort of price as the iPhone 8 but quite a few think it will be priced much lower, maybe around the £500 mark.