Got the new iPhone XS? You might want to think about iPhone XS Insurance!
As you might have already noticed Apple have the brand new iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max going on sale on Friday 21st September. After the iPhone X last year caused a stir with it’s eye watering price, Apple have only gone and done it again!
The cheapest iPhone XS is £999 to buy sim free, this is the 64gb model but the Apple iPhone XS Max 512gb is £1449 believe it or not!
As you would expect, here at Better Buy Insurance we will of course be offering iPhone XS Insurance from Friday 21st September and our pricing is already on our website.
Our insurance pricing starts at £8.99 a month or £99.99 of you’d prefer to pay a year upfront. This is for the iPhone XS 64gb model. As you would expect our premiums go up as the cost of the handsets go up and the top of the range 512gb iPhone XS Max will cost £12.99 a month or £139.99 a year to insure with us. As always we are offering a Best Priced Guaranteed and further details of our guarantee can be found here – Best Price Guaranteed.
Apple are really shouting about how good their new phones are and Tim Cook, the top man at Apple, has been defending the prices they are charging in the press today.
All the info as you would expect is on the Apple website but here are just a few of the highlights:
- OLED displays give customers the most accurate colour the industry has ever produced.
- The XS Max has the biggest display seen on an iPhone to date, it has a 6.5 inch display.
- The glass on the XS and XS Max is the most durable ever used on a smartphone.
- Apple also tell us the level of water and dust resistance has improved from previous models.
- The handsets are made from surgical-grade stainless steel.
- Their advanced face ID is now the most secure in the market place.
- Phones have the most powerful chip used to date which makes the phones super fast.
Our summary is that it’s a very good but expensive phone and if you buy one and need insurance here at Better Buy Insurance we are happy to help.